Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Salma & Jade sucking toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Salma & Jade sucking toes
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I´m very excited about our latest video clip.
It`s features our two 18-year-old models Jade & Salma sucking, kissing, licking their sweet feet, soles and toes.

To check out the video go here:

*** Jade & Salma licking their feet ***

You can also see more free pics of Jade here: Jade 1 and Jade 2 and Jade 3.

More pics of Salma here: Salma 1 and Salma 2.

Cheers,
-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

[ February 03, 2007, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And some more.

-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These pictures exemplify what we are about. We come here for the love of pretty feet, pretty feet and more pretty feet. It is that simple. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!! That's what I call a dream team, Hal. I'd gladly be all over either of those gals' feet given the opportunity. I can't think of any two Toes-in-Action gals that I'd rather see together in a foot worship scenario than those two right there. The only thing missing is ME! hehe Awesome stuff, buddy.

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
more more more!!!! [Smile]

lOVE IT

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have was it shooting? What dit you have to do , to get them to suck them toes;)

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that grapes one my fave
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn man, how the hell do you do it to find chicks to do that stuff. And they are younger than me, by one year! I think that is so awesome. hahahahaha
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Desire
All Pro Poster
Member # 11784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secret Desire   Author's Homepage   Email Secret Desire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those shots made me speachless....
Love them
Thank you for posting

--------------------
I'm all yours ... If you give me your toes.

Posts: 557 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a lot for your comments, guys.

-Hal-

--------------------

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This just restores my faith in humans.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Have was it shooting? What dit you have to do , to get them to suck them toes;) [Wink]

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sporting some wood now...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Thanks for your cool comments, guys.

This was probably one of the best clips I´ve shot to date but unfortunatly I had to remove it from the store.
The boyfriend of Salma (who is a moslem) didn`t like seeing his girlfriend lick another girl`s feet. She then asked me to remove the clip because he was pressuring her (the two girls didn`t have a problem with the clip at all).

I might give this clip away for free next month for every member of my site.
I do still own the legal rights to it [Wink]

quote:
Have was it shooting? What dit you have to do , to get them to suck them toes;)
Lars, I paid them really well.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links