Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » girl at the bus stop

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: girl at the bus stop
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm takin a class at the community college while i'm home this summer, and i ride the bus back and forth. i missed my first bus back home and was trying to think of something to do to kill an hour until the next bus came, but i could think of nothing. i decided to just go to the bus stop and wait it out. after about 30 minutes, this girl (looked to be like 18 or 19) came and sat on the other side of the bench. of course, i had checked out her toes when she walked by (it's instinctive when i see a girl in flip flops). i just HAD to get some pics. i was lucky to have my new camera with me in my bookbag, so i decided to try and get what i could. enjoy (i know i do).

-

HUGE video (67MB)-- linky

(much)smaller version.-- had to do somethin for the dial-up users. it aint much, though

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cal Jag
Loyal Member
Member # 104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cal Jag         Edit/Delete Post 
That`s funny !! It`s something I would do

--------------------
Love bare toes and soles

Posts: 96 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude... THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

ok, not really, but wouldn't that be a hilarious coincidence...

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good job [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to get myself a good quality cam corder and do this sort of thing myself, is it legal to take pics/vids of womens feet in a public place?
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as far as i know the legislation in the US hasn't yet caught up with video. It is illegal to take audio of people without their knowledge. Don't quote me on that tho.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff there! Very cuite feet!
And i am loving the nail polish!
Thanks a lot for sharing those!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FLIP FLOPS FOREVER!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AdidasSandalFetish (and anyone else who wants to know): here's my answer to your question of legality of taking pics of women's feet in a public place:

The taking of covert photographs of individuals is governed by USC Title 18 Chapter 88 Sec 1801, inserted by the Video Voyeurism Prevention Act of 2004, which provides that it is a felony, punishable by a fine or one years incarceration, to take covert photgraphs or video of an individual's 'private parts' illicitly (without that individual's permission and knowledge) when that individual "has a reasonable expectation of privacy". The term 'private parts' is defined as "the naked or undergarment clad genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or female breast of that individual", and 'reasonable expactation of privacy' can be defined as when an individual does not expect that a private part be visible to the public.

It is therefore legal to take covert pictures of women's feet, since feet do not fall under the definition of 'private part' under the Act, but taking covert 'upskirt' pics and/or pictures of breasts, genitalia, buttocks and pubic areas of an individual is prohibited.

This Act does not, as far as I am aware, change the law with regard to private phtographs of such areas taken with consent of the individual depicted in the photograph.

The full text of the Act is available at http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108_cong_public_laws&docid=f:publ495.108.pdf and became law on 12/23/04.

If anyone has information about this to which I am not privy, please feel free to update the position, but that, it a nutshell, is what I believe the position to be under US law, but bear in mind that I am a UK lawyer, not a US one.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
^ excellent info and source quoted there! This is great to know and now more people can have at it with more candid feet pics [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet shot!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links