Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Odyessey dominates this punk with her BIG feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Odyessey dominates this punk with her BIG feet
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whats up fellas..
Heres a few pics fro our shhot we did with Odyessey last night.
We had a blast. Hope you all like.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain
BANNED
Member # 12776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain   Author's Homepage   Email Captain       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet must smell of cheap wine and welfare checks

--------------------
+Captain+

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its ok, but i dont like punk girls.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Captain i bet that smell brings back memories of you growing up at home having your mother work the streets for money to feed you.. Nice smell huh

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kbrooks:
Captain i bet that smell brings back memories of you growing up at home having your mother work the streets for money to feed you.. Nice smell huh

Nice... [Cool]

Thanks as always for the pictures; Odyessey is gorgeous!

[ July 07, 2006, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's cute, but did anyone else notice Pearl Jam VH1 Storytellers on the TV in the background?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelikr4u
Board Regular
Member # 3474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelikr4u   Email toelikr4u   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha .. yeah i did.. was about to reference that as well
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you always bring the quality.
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol, i just noticed that.

as far as her feet..... [Jerkoff]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking more of how lucky Billy Idol was to have her put her feet in his face there! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain:
Her feet must smell of cheap wine and welfare checks

I'd be glad that her feet actually HAVE a smell. I hate when women have odor-free feet!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunk
Loyal Member
Member # 12615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunk   Author's Homepage   Email Hunk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea Pearl Jam! that show was kool! oh yea I love punk girls She is fucking hot!
Posts: 74 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE Punk girls feet !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CFEET
Board Regular
Member # 17737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CFEET   Email CFEET   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Kev,
Thanks for these great pics! Odyssey is my absolute fave among your gals. If i lived in Cincy i would definately beg her to become her slave. Her feet are so fine!!! I would do anything to smell her feet.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links