Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles of Silk - Free Christmas Tickling Clip (4 girls)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Free Christmas Tickling Clip (4 girls)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas!

For all you tickling fans here is a special Christmas gift for you - a 30 second sample clip of Lauryn getting her size 8 1/2 feet tickled by Bethany and Molly as Madison holds her still. This is just a sample of the longer clip on the site and just one of the two clips posted with these 4 naughty sole mates! [Smile]

Patrick

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-video_clips/soles_of_silk_christmas.mpg

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice clip! [Thumbs Up] Merry Christmas to you, too...
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A little bit of holiday spirit. Wish I could have a christmas like that.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great clip, I am having a merry christmas right now after seeing that [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Phil,

Was it the gift that kept on giving? Just be careful you don't go blind bud!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links