Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My Good Friend's Feet in Flip Flops Again (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Good Friend's Feet in Flip Flops Again
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've actually posted these before but me and my longtime friend (whose feet i used to worship) got on the topic of her feet again. She wanted to see the old thread that i posted so she could read people's comments again but it was too old so we couldn't find it.

her feet are definitely unique, but i hope yall like them, cuz i sure use to enjoy them =P If the comments are good maybe she'll finally let me take more pics and maybe even some video clips.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like fun to me [Cheers]

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

great fun. its funny too because right as i was just viewing this she knocked at my door. haha. perfect timing.
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh Jak, I am in love, I saved all the other posts of her feet, and how I wish I could have my way with her feet. You think she would be interested in coming to a beautiful Caribbean island all expenses paid just for me to worship such beautiful feet?

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man, those are awesome buddy!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18322 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like those feet a lot! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carlito
Board Regular
Member # 13537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carlito   Email carlito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, they don't do nothing to me
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by carlito:

Why?

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

quote:
Originally posted by gerardam68:
Yeh Jak, I am in love, I saved all the other posts of her feet, and how I wish I could have my way with her feet. You think she would be interested in coming to a beautiful Caribbean island all expenses paid just for me to worship such beautiful feet?

Im happy you like them as much as I do. I can't lie, i used to be so obsessed with her feet. I don't know if she'd be interested in that, but we'll see what she says [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by carlito:

actually, i completely understand. Like i said her feet are unique. I think i actually have more of an appreciation for her feet because of what i've seen her do with them rather than their beauty. but man if you had the chance to get close to her feet, i dont know if even you'd be able to resist. some girls just know the power that their feet can have and they know how to use it to their advantage, shes one of those girls.
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

good news and bad news. She just came over and read the comments. She was wearing knee high boots and dark nylons. I tried to talk her into a shoot very fast tonight but she said no. =( Please keep the comments coming though, we might be able to get her to change her mind, the comments gave her a big smile.

I just remembered when i did this shoot i did a few video clips as well, so if theres enough feedback this time around i'll consider posting those up.

rubberinsole
Board Regular
Member # 5285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubberinsole   Email rubberinsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow... Absolutely wonderful!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
great shots Jak ... your so lucky to have close contact with such a beautiful Asian foot model!
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the the pink flip-flops and nail polish.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

quote:
Originally posted by ffetishh:
great shots Jak ... your so lucky to have close contact with such a beautiful Asian foot model!

thanks, actually shes black. i know you guys are used to me posting asian girls though [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links