Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Long Slender Soles in "The Pose"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Long Slender Soles in "The Pose"
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Diane has a million different thoughts going thru her mind while she wonders what all those guys with foot fetishes are gonna think when they finally see her private soles for the 1st time. She's never posed like this before and isn't exactly proud of it either.

Some of you men out there might be ashamed of yourselves if you get a hard-on for a woman who is not comfortable with the thought of you fantasizing over her feet. If that is the case, I highly suggest that you NOT click on these thumbnails

-  -  -  -

-  -  -  -

...credited from this picture gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tyler this girl is amazing, perfect slim ankles and soft looking soles, thanks!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think her soles are very nice! She has nothing to be ashamed or embrassed about! Thanks 4 sharing her lovely sole with us [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treanol
Board Regular
Member # 18839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Treanol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice soles! [Smile]
Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice soles, yep, but what i like most is your new avatar, with The Mouthman! [Cool]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice pics, thanks for sharing!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
question why she doing it if shes not exactly proud of it??

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:

for the money I'm sure. She just moved into a new expensive area and does not have her professional model gigs as well established as where she had previously lived and therefore is getting set up in her consistent work.

timing is key

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has to eat, man. Do what you got to do.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:

for the money I'm sure. She just moved into a new expensive area and does not have her professional model gigs as well established as where she had previously lived and therefore is getting set up in her consistent work.

timing is key

ok well in that case i guess u gotta start somewhere... i had overlooked that "new location no money yet" scenario...good luck to her:thumbsup:

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the 3rd pic... Just like a pillow offered to rest your face from a hard day's work (yeah!)...
Good stuff as always!

Shoe size?

Thanks Tyler!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:
I like the 3rd pic... Just like a pillow offered to rest your face from a hard day's work

Shoe size?

LOL, nice comparison. They'd make a lovely chin rest for my yearly portrait.

Her feet are size 10 BTW and she is 5'10"

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links