Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Foot Fetish Role Model

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Role Model
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I wanna be a traveling office doctor now [Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkLm-i5wOaY

He almost makes one of those desperate "horny man" sounds at a particular moment too (something many of us prefer to keep bottled up), LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there is nothing wrong with doing checks/balances of your staff. [Evil Grin]

Check this (humor) one out. This is definitely a reverse situation or rarity for a man, but she knows how to catch her prey [Smile] :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT-EdMkNI0A

[ January 02, 2007, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
both are pretty funny
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Well, there is nothing wrong with doing checks/balances of your staff. [Evil Grin]

Check this (humor) one out. This is definitely a reverse situation or rarity for a man, but she knows how to catch her prey [Smile] :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT-EdMkNI0A

that lady would have me doing ANY THING, ANY TIME she wanted. It should be illegal to have that much power over your mate [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I know. She is a cutie and would definitely know what to do to get me going [Drool] . I have always said, "Women have all the power in a healthy relationship." You can't get any genuine quality love making unless she allows it. She really sets the pace. That is some power. A fine woman can walk into to a room and say nothing, but her presence would speak volumes and guys would fall all over themselves just to get to her full attention. Again, that is power. Glad you liked the clip I added [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What was that first clip from??? That was friggen hilarious!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
What was that first clip from???

I also wish I knew, but I know it's not LeDaemon's kitchen, though it may have sounded like it at times [Laugh]
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely loved them both!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love it!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] Funny Stuff!!!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links