Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Hot feet bottoms! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hot feet bottoms!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope everyone is having a happy and safe new years! Always remmeber the stink loves to talk to you so ask whatever you want?

Free hot movie for ya here-
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are a sweetheart!

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BRITNEY, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND YOUR BARE FEET ARE SO HOT!!! I was wondering, will you ever dominate a female in your videos with your feet? I would love to see a fight scenario where you beat the girl up, make her kiss your sexy sandaled feet, and then you sit on her and slip your shoes off forcing her to smell your pretty but very smelly feet against her will!!! That would be awesome!! Please try to dominate more females, I find that so much sexier than having a guy in the film- I just don't want to look at men! Girl's vs girl action and foot domination is what I particularly love, and I know there are so many people that want to see this too! THANKS SO MUCH, DAVE- THE ROYAL DUDE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cal Jag
Loyal Member
Member # 104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cal Jag         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey that last sample clip she put out giving a foot job as she drinks alittle wine is Awsome

--------------------
Love bare toes and soles

Posts: 96 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys I'm glad you liked the photos! I liked the clip of me with drinking the wine as well.. I spilled a little on his member but that was okay it was nothing my pouty little lips didnt suck off.. LOL... Hey royals, maybe in the future I will do a female video.. I have a few I'm saving for later release..

Happy new year!!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney you never cease to amaze me babydoll! [Mmm]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.

You're really making it tough for me to operate my computer with one hand. Fucking awesome.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, you are so fucking hot, I think its really cool of you to give us these free videos. If youre taking requests, how about sucking your own toes that would be really hot. Thanks Brit, keep the pics and the vids coming.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

You are all very welcome! Love all the comments I really do..

--------------------

-

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful clip, that red polish is delirious on your toes! [Drool] And those soles... Good Lord!!! Thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap!!!! That video made me almost fall out of my chair. I love the attitude. I found myself almost trying to smell and kiss the screen you had me goin'. Love the red polish too, its a great look.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Thanks Lambskin and antigonas! I'm very excited to know that you are into the red polish! .. I do have quite the attitude at times, I really love doing those types of videos..

Brit

--------------------

-

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great video as always !

love it when you are mean !

but sometimes you could be "nice" and that would be cool too.

anyhow a most wankworthy video !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mercy please! I'm begging you- mercy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would love to lick those soles so bad i love to so much

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links