Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Beautiful Big Bare Soles And Long Toes!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beautiful Big Bare Soles And Long Toes!!!!!!
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S4Iigp-9Zew
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice feet, a pic would've sufficed, but it was too much talking you know? And ahe didn't pose them or anything, she just sat tthere and talked about her and her bf. Nice attempt though.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! She's very hot! What size shoe does she wear and what type of scent does her big bare fleshy soles have. Plus what's her name. I love to put a name with such a hot chick.
Please provide us with more of her!

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links