Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Miranda shows a bit more (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Miranda shows a bit more
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dont know what happened to Miranda (mainly seen at Coedfeet) but i found this awesome set on the net. Believe me, she shows ALOT more - but i cant show that here. She is one of my faves. Wonder is she is still around?
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she s wonderful!! i like your pretty toes
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CoEd posted information about her on his forum. If anyone would know he would. BTW, where did you find these pics of her. She has always been a favorite of mine.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
show the rest plz!!!

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what an ass and feet on her! wow. more more more.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice pics! Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow..she is a 10!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] Holy fuckin' shit this chick is smokin'. A real nut-drainer if there ever was one [Jerkoff] . Please, I'm begging you [Bow Down] , post some sole pics [Fingers Crossed] [Evil Grin] [Woot]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, please PM me with what forum or site you found these pics at. I'd love to see the rest...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deggs
Board Regular
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deggs   Email Deggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always admired her work on Coed, definitly in my top 5. But daim, she is just drop dead gorgeous in this set!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
A real nut-drainer if there ever was one
[Laugh]

Haven't heard that expression before...well it certainly is befitting here!

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soloboy445
Board Regular
Member # 13949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soloboy445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DAAAAAAAAAMN SON!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone ask for her fabulous soles... Here's some examples:

-  -  -  -
 -

All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that the same girl??? Its amazing how the pics Antigonas posted have her looking like the innocent little girl next door with the amateur style photography of us foot website guys. Then you have the professional guys that have all the lighting, makeup artists, studio with sets and props, etc that can make that same gal look like a movie star.

A very interesting comparison! Thanks Craigy and Antigonas.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links