Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sandra Bullock Feet & Legs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sandra Bullock Feet & Legs
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are vid caps from the movie 28 Days:

-  -  -

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love sandras feet, I have seen some shots of her that prove she has some of the best feet in the biz!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...I haven't really seen much of sandras toes..

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I haven't seen a lot of feet shot of her around anywhere, that's why I jumped on posting these. I know they're not the best, but at least it's something. Does anyone else have some good Sandra photos?
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links