Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Claudia's Swedish Sole Vacation (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Claudia's Swedish Sole Vacation
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
exquisite as always!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaOfSweden
Board Regular
Member # 19733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClaudiaOfSweden   Author's Homepage   Email ClaudiaOfSweden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone for the compliments [Big Grin] So happy you liked my pedicure, I did it all my self especially for my trip to the states.

And Salvy_Mic, hopefully I'll meet you and the other guys who missed next time then, 'cause I promise I'll be on more parties in the future. I really had a busy but also great time [Wink]

--------------------
// Claudia of sweden

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was very nice meeting up for the Shoot. Hopefully we can do some shots together when we get back to the US [Smile]

Keep up the good work my friend.

And to all footfriends, give Claudia a warm welcome here in the forum [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sensei
Board Regular
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sensei   Email sensei   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a chrystian but, JESUS!
U know the foot fetish world girl! Go for it...

--------------------
leave'm to me!..

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone else love that when she is showing her soles, you can see her toenails peeking over toes ever so slightly ???

I think that is soooo sexy....

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again Claudia. Your feet are amongst the very finest for sure. Your nail art is immaculate. Love the long nails that match your toes. Always a pleasure and you two are welcome back anytime:)

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
navigator
Board Regular
Member # 18405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for navigator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so beautiful, so sexy, so...

we need new photos from her to rebuild our life.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zed333
Board Regular
Member # 5653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zed333         Edit/Delete Post 
Men...Nice feet

THX:thumbsup:

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaOfSweden
Board Regular
Member # 19733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClaudiaOfSweden   Author's Homepage   Email ClaudiaOfSweden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thx, goodguyneighbor. I think we'll surely meet up with you again next time [Smile] And hopefully it'll be soon again, 'cause as lamdaman sayd, it was quite satisfying [Wink] And I really have to go to more foot-parties!

--------------------
// Claudia of sweden

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that was so hot!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaOfSweden
Board Regular
Member # 19733

Just have to say this... I really like the last pic here [Smile] My feet all over your face. And you couldn't hold yourself from giving them a kiss. [Big Grin]

I'm dying to go to LA again so all the guys can worship my feet again, american guys rock [Wink]

Exept for lamdaman ofcourse.

--------------------
// Claudia of sweden

idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and I think the yellow parts of her soles are a big turn off, idk y. but otherwise she's nice [Smile]
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Claudia, Can't wait to do it again. Your feet are the best. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Y'know, I was on the fence about going to the next Foot Night, not sure whether or not I wanted to save money or not, but now, I think for damn sure I'll be there if Claudia's gonna be there. I'll try to get their early. lamdaman, goodguyneighbor, I'll holla at you bros there.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do that Salvy_mic... I will let you know when we will come again.

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links