Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » You gotta check out this youtube clip (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You gotta check out this youtube clip
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check out this chick smelling her own feet. Looks like she really enjoys it. This is so hot! [Jerkoff]

youtube

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice clip.thanks
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i didnt really like that one sry
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
looks like she got some size 11's
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crossman200
Board Regular
Member # 4069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crossman200   Email Crossman200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats actually someone who I know here in my town, i've had a chance to smell her feet before.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Cross... I'm sorry, but her feet are awful, and she's incredibly ugly.

Sorry.

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
this vid makes me even more convinced that some foot guys like basically every girl that is willing to show her feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's tight. If she would let me smell her feet I would do it in a second.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
id kiss her feet in a minute ..guys want every girl to be smoking hot that show off their feet..this girl is sexy in her own way..to each is own but she's sexy to me.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
this vid makes me even more convinced that some foot guys like basically every girl that is willing to show her feet

Quoted for truth.

She talks out of her nose, she has horrible hair, she has lanky arms... but she smells her feet, making you all forget she was beaten with the ugly stick.

Quaint, yes?

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by OBB:
quote:

Quoted for truth.

She talks out of her nose, she has horrible hair, she has lanky arms... but she smells her feet, making you all forget she was beaten with the ugly stick.

Quaint, yes?

Right on the spot man.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by OBB:
quote:

Quoted for truth.

Quaint, yes?

haha exactly

it's extremely hard for me to believe some of these guys would give her a second glance if not for her smelling her feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crossman200
Board Regular
Member # 4069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crossman200   Email Crossman200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My friends, judge not. She actually is very nice girl and was a good friend of mine.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

quote:
Originally posted by Crossman200:
She actually is very nice girl.

I have no problem believing you when you say she's a nice girl, considering how awful she looks. Just imagine how badly she'd fail if she had an attitude on top of that.

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
daaaammnn. i dug her

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links