Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » I had an orgasm as I watched my feet stroke a!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I had an orgasm as I watched my feet stroke a!!
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you like feet? Do you like sniffing? Do you like a hot girl in a little tennis skirt?
or, what about footjobs that lead to massive orgasms? Do you want to see me have my first orgasm while giving a footjob? Thats right, see me cum all over the couch as I rub a large cock with my feet! I'm wearing little see-thru panties you wont believe your eyes when you see me body shaking and my lips moaning from my first orgasm while giving a footjob! This video is amazing. it runs the gamut of fetish. It has sniffing, mouth worship, domination, footjob/handjob- This guy came 3 three times in less than 20 minutes. I squeezed it out of him with ease... he probably got excited because he saw my long legs spread as I came all over the place! It's totally amazing you must see the free sample clip below.. Please show some support and purchase the full version you most definitely wont be sorry! The video goes out to Mario a very dear friend who is the inspiration behind this wonderful film.

""Footjob leads to cum after hot babes tennis match"
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love ya!

Britney

P.S if you are waiting for your custom dvd to be done please be patient I have been sick with Mono for 4 weeks and have had major trouble working for extended periods. I'm doing much better and should be churning them out quickly.

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Female feet and female orgasms... what could be better?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent clip! Thanks for posting Britney! Keep up the good work!
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
OMFG! Brit you have the best and most talented feet ever recorded on film! Keep up the jaw dropping work!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am .. erm... speachless... I need a minute to calm down before i continue this reply...!
This was truly one of the most amazing short clips i have seen in a very very long time.
I can see that you have genuenly enjoyed yourself quite a bit there!
Again, amazing video... such amazing slender feet with such cute toes.. and you in general are a very very sexy woman.. but hey. i guess you know all of that already, hehe!
What would i do to be that guy in the video... thanks a lot Britney.. thanks a million for sharing this with us!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I had a feeling you guys might like this clip just not as much as you do ! I really came while giving the footjob it was amazing! I have never done that before..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"This one's extra stinky just for you...."

Very hot, Britney !!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up]

good stuff Britney.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have awesome feet and toes, I'd love to see them in platform flip flops some time.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
"This one's extra stinky just for you...."

Very hot, Britney !!

Thats the truth babe, way hot!!

--------------------

-

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. I am unworthy to behold such a thing, a truly astonishing clip! I hope to see more like it next week ^_^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. I am unworthy to behold such a thing, a truly astonishing clip! I hope to see more like it next week ^_^

I'm glad I have gotten such a good reaction for this clip I like it as well.. It was fun to make for sure!

--------------------

-

metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear Lord... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my goodness. I do appreciate that clip. It was AMAZINGING AND HOT!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links