Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My current Favorite SOLE PICS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My current Favorite SOLE PICS!
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 6 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a post of various finds that I'd like to share with you all, I like the look of these, hope you guys will too!

-  -  -  -
 -

[ February 19, 2007, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: anakondaa ]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very hot! All of them!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
That blonde in the first set has unbelievable soles! Her face is really pretty too! Dont suppose you could get more of her?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very hot. The girl in the last pic in the first post is adorable !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also have some great sole pictures, courtesy of Leggy Pauline.....

-

-

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tadpole, I'm totally digging the second Pauline picture you posted. Absolutely delicious.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the Sarah chick, and remember her from Barefoot Cam Girls. And Leggy Pauline is slowly bscoming my #1 favorite, now that I hear Daemoness is leaving us all nothing but memories and pics to remember her by...

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about the Foot Diva....her soles don't rank as some of your faves?

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

They certainly do 315! I was just putting up some ones that others may not have seen, hence why they are not included. [Wink]

Which blonde in the 1st set bluetoelover pic 1 or 3?

--------------------
 -

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are some good looking eats . [Drool] Beef flank and shrimp are the main course [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anaconda..thanks for putting up my girl Jenny up there..and wow, we have very similar tastes in feet.Look me up on myspace.com if we aren't already on one another's buddy lists!Thanks for the pics.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know who she is, but she needs her own site...

-

-

Those are some of the best soles I've ever seen.

The rest of this amazing gallery can be found here.

[ February 21, 2007, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: footlover18 ]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain
BANNED
Member # 12776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain   Author's Homepage   Email Captain       Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful, and quite nice!!!!!!!

--------------------
+Captain+

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links