Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Ribbon Heels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ribbon Heels
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone .. I just sold this pair of heels to a guy who likes to see things crushed, so, as a lil bonus to him for being so nice, I took a couple pics (I've never "crushed" anything before), and, thought I'd share with you all too [Smile] .. Not sure about the crushing stuff, but I sure like the way my arch looks in those pics! lol.. [Wink]

-

-

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, you arch sure looks killer!!

Poor little bear! Although I'd love to switch places with him. [Tongue]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic pics Tina. What I would give to be that teddy!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's so wonderful to see you back, Tina...I love your pictures and contributions! You are always so sexy and come up with the most amazing poses that capture you and your beautiful feet so perfectly too. So hot!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the pics Tina, and send more. We all love you and your feet. Your so beautiful. [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
Since I'm more of a fan of colored nails...can I, uh, paint your toes for you? [Wink]
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First picture is... hmmm... good Lord! FABULOUS!!! [Drool] Thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooohh! Sexy ! Thanks for the pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Killer Arches!! But I could do without the Teddy Bear.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you thank you thank you! That first picture made my day. Like "SuckYourToes?", I could stand to see some polish (perhaps dark purple?)
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone! Thanks sooo much! It's kinda hard to tell in the pics, but, my nails weren't bare. They were/are, an almond color with white tip.. although small, too small, I think it's pedicure time! lol.. And, Watcher? Your avi? She is my fav V/S model! Have a wonderful day! [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn Tina, that is sexy as hell !! Love the shoes and your deliciously high arches.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links