Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Leggy Pauline - More French Pedicured Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Leggy Pauline - More French Pedicured Toes
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would suck oh her toes ALL NIGHT LONG......

-

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I concur!

She has very cute toes and the fact that she wears pantyhose/stockings is even better!!

Oh man!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bro, you can't even begin to imagine what I would do to those toes if I had a night with her =P
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
She definitely has great feet! [Tongue]

Sheer

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob82
Board Regular
Member # 13451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob82   Email footjob82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE Leggy Pauline's toes! They're my favorite but I wish she'd do some footjob and foot worship scenes.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaOfSweden
Board Regular
Member # 19733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClaudiaOfSweden   Author's Homepage   Email ClaudiaOfSweden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GREAT toes! [Blush] Beautiful feet I must say.

--------------------
// Claudia of sweden

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow they're amazing!

p.s. Claudia - do you have a website with your feet??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love pauline. her toes are totally magnificient, utter perfection

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Wow they're amazing!

p.s. Claudia - do you have a website with your feet??

She's on www.scandinavianfeet.com

It's not her own site, per se, it belongs to Iamdaman, but Claudia seems to be the top model there.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spydrman
Board Regular
Member # 17930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spydrman         Edit/Delete Post 
Pauline is definitly one of my favourite foot models.
No need to do footjob pics.
I would be too jealous of the lucky guy who will have those pretty feet for him lol

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaOfSweden
Board Regular
Member # 19733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClaudiaOfSweden   Author's Homepage   Email ClaudiaOfSweden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will have my own website soon, but you can at this time find me at www.scandinavianfeet.com

Best regards.

--------------------
// Claudia of sweden

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
of course tapdole!!! leggy pauline toes is wonderful! she s a godess feet!!!!mmmmmmmm delicious big feet!!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can never get enough of Pauline.

Thanks for posting.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is perfection!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just for those wondering about the foot worship stuff. Her co-site or friend site, www.feetweek.com has some vids of the lucky guy there who gets to worship not only Pauline's feet, but the girl on that site! Only acouple videos involving the worship and they are the newer ones.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links