Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Bombshell Mandy Vs. Sabrina (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bombshell Mandy Vs. Sabrina
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mandy, by far has the better arches, soles and toes!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is NOT an easy one to pick. Both Bombshell Mandy and Sabrina has the highest set of arches. They ARE the modern-day Katie Jordon. To be quite honest... it's a draw. Their highest of arches are beautiful and incredibly stunning. Thanks for sharing the photos, Eff.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mandy with Sabrina's jewelry. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sabrina will battle and win!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donramon
Board Regular
Member # 25810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donramon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love feet fair!!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MANDY!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder who won the votes for best set of arches between Bombshell Mandy and Sabrina...?

[Drool]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToNi ToNe357   Author's Homepage   Email ToNi ToNe357       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Sabrina takes this one aswell!!!! She has a sexy powerful look in her eyes! I like that,an her soles look so thick an powerful. What size feet does she have??? They look huge. Got anymore pics or clips of Sabrina.

--------------------
Lu Lu's SiZe 10 fOOt SLAVE!!!
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I have a clip of Sabrina from YouTube that I'm sure you're gonna go ballistic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qecQACXnAiY

--------------------
Tony

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love 'em both !! [Mmm] [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links