Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Soles of Silk - Jordana's Short Shorts and Flip Flops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jordana's Short Shorts and Flip Flops
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone,

When I met Jordana I just knew I had to do the girl next door look with her. She is so pretty and has the cutest smile. She threw on a pair of short red shorts and black flip flops and we did a mini-set on the staircase at the hotel I was staying at. We found that we must have disturbed some bees around us because they were "bugging" the shit out of us trying to take the pictures. I stopped the set at a little more than 30 photos, but here are 2 samples from this cute little set.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit pat! Love that spaced toe pose she did! Good polish choice and those soles....mmmm...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blue,

Jordana can sure spread her toes like nothing else. Almost orgasmic... Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
almost?!...got the job done as far as I'm concerned! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics. Also love the polish on her fingers. [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael2067
Loyal Member
Member # 5273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael2067   Email Michael2067   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Patrick,

holy smokes [Wink] she´s a real cutie for me

She has a very pretty face and awesome feet

Great share, Patrick [Wink]

Greets

Michael

Posts: 76 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those soles need some phil feet lotion [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty feet and a very pretty smile!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics. She's yummy! [Mmm]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet those flip flop's must smell great [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, those pics hit the spot. Good on ya, Patrick.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I was just telling Jordana how everyone was loving her photo set and that we have to meet up for some new ones soon. She's looking forward to it, as am I. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links