Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » NorCalFeet.Com: Footrub & Tickling w/ Stef (Vidcaps)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NorCalFeet.Com: Footrub & Tickling w/ Stef (Vidcaps)
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stef's been one of my recent favorites. Stef stopped by after her work at a restaurant and wanted a foot rub, which of course, I said yes. I dig everything about her size 9's. Likewise, she's very ticklish and I got a chance to tickle her for a couple minutes in this vid. Unfortunately she declined some foot worshipping since she had reservations about getting her toes sucked by somewhat of a stranger (she's engaged). Oh well, a foot rub will do and some footage to share with you all too...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't argue with a gal who will still let you rub/tickle her feet. Each one has their own limits, but I'd be content with just a massage myself. Great soles!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn that girl is fine! Her feet are friggin' spectacular, and I myself love the big feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by J.R.:
Stef stopped by after her work at a restaurant and wanted a foot rub, which of course, I said yes... Unfortunately she declined some foot worshipping since she had reservations about getting her toes sucked by somewhat of a stranger (she's engaged).

At least you were able to get your hands on those pretty peds and get it on film. Not bad for her being engaged. Is she going to do this after she's married?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some sweet feet. Just to be able to snap photos of those sexy feet would make me happy! Great pics J.R.!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
She is definitely a princess and it is an honor for any man to be able to touch her feet. Great job and great pics!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm, those pink long toes would drive me crazy.
Lucky you!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like this girl alot
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice work JR!!!
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by J.R.:
Unfortunately she declined some foot worshipping since she had reservations about getting her toes sucked by somewhat of a stranger (she's engaged). Oh well, a foot rub will do and some footage to share with you all too...

I suppose that's where the "Spanish Fly" would've come in handy! [Laugh]

She's a cute one there! Betcha sniffed yer fingers after you touched her toes! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More please! [Mmm]
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like they got worshipped...was she the one doing the worshipping....either way, those are some SUPERB feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links