Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Lisa Tyler?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lisa Tyler?
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of any free sites I could find Lisa Tyler on. Or, does anyone have any more pictures of her feet?

I really don't mean to try to cheat the system or anything, but I'm a struggling college kid, I have next to no money, and I think I'm totally in love with Lisa Tyler's feet!

Help!

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Footguy87,

Lisa Tyler no longer runs her site, Forever Feet. She has modeled for me on several occassions and all I can say is good choice for a girl to have a foot crush on! She not only has feet to die for, but they're so soft and she knows how to tease with'em! Plus, she knows how to get them a little stinky too if you're like me and into that. [Smile] I know it's not much, but check out http://www.solesofsilk.com for a few free shots of her. All of her galleries, however, are in the members section.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick, you are my hero! Even though I don't have the money to register on Soles of Silk (YET!), I'd be more than perfectly content if you could go into a little more detail about Lisa's feet. You know, the kind of stuff only a lucky bastard like you could know, lol.

--------------------

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesssize10
Member # 19648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesssize10   Email jesssize10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she used to work the foot palace parties in NYC. her feet felt amazing to suck on
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in the same boat as you, Footguy87. Been a fan of her feet for quite some time. Here's the pic that got me hooked:

-

Tell me that's not one of the softest looking feet you've ever seen! Lovely...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll let these do my talking bro. [Smile]

Patrick

P.S. I still have two sets I haven't published of her too.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, the bathtub pic is stunning. She really should have her own site.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Softsoles,

She did, it was called Forever Feet. Check out the photo posted above my last post. That photo comes from a Feature set she did here on Wu's. Check it out. She closed the site, however, due to having so many things going on with her life.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for all the pics, Patrick. You're my hero : D

--------------------

Kyf
Loyal Member
Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kyf   Email Kyf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick,

Does Lisa do any foot parties or sessions any more? I would love to get her feet in my face. soles and toes.

--------------------
iluvprettybarefeet

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't she a fox?

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links