Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » A celebrity's feet that are quite attractive....really.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A celebrity's feet that are quite attractive....really.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Katie Holmes' feet. Yes, I said it, the three words that together have become taboo and synonymous with horrible feet around this forum. Now, I've seen that horrendous shot of her feet from some tabloid site just like all of you, and I said to myself "Wow, that is a very bad shot of her feet." For some reason, I didn't immediately write her off. That's because I remember an episode of SNL she hosted, where she was barefoot. It was in fact a Mr. Peepers sketch where she was indeed barefoot, and naturally, I looked at her feet and said to myself, "Hey, her feet are pretty nice looking." Bear in mind this was years before the infamous "Hobbit-foot" shot, so things may have changed.

Anyway, I'm here to provide an alternate opinion. I knew that Katie's feet were actually pretty nice-looking. Bear in mind that I've always been a Katie Holmes fan, and I dream of the day that I may be able to rescue her from the strange predicament she's currently in, therefore I felt compelled to prove her case. For sure, Katie's feet are not in that rarified Jessica Alba, Sarah Michelle Gellar, or Victoria Beckham class, but they are attractive nonetheless.

-  -  -  -
 -

I scrounged these pictures up from Lord Lucan's search engine, and again, I thought to myself, "Well, I imagine LL's quite the foot connoisseur, surely he wouldn't have any celebrity feet that are ass ugly on his site." From the dozens of Katie Holmes feet pictures I've browsed through, I've come to the conclusion that any of the pictures where her feet looked bad was whenever she was wearing stylish, designer high heels. Now, Katie's got big feet and long toes, and those types of shoes simply do not do her feet any sort of justice whatsoever. I discovered that her feet are quite nice looking whenever she's barefoot, or when she's wearing comfortable, foot-exposing shoes like mules.

Bear in mind, I know these pictures are probably a bit dated, and her feet may or may not have undergone a tragic change for the worse since then, like a broken foot that healed wrong, or something of that ilk, but I find these pictures I found to be good evidence that Katie Holmes, does indeed have, or at least, once had, nice looking feet. [Eek!]

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you completely......they are very nice toes, and well kept from all the pics I've seen.......plus, she's so damned cute.....now if she can just unload that 155lb goober she's attached herself to.......

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet can look really good in some pics and then not so good in others but these were all nice

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From these pics her feet look great, maybe a sole shot is needed for me to make my mind up [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
From these pics her feet look great, maybe a sole shot is needed for me to make my mind up [Wink]

Say no more Phil Feet. Now, keep in mind that this is the only sole shot I could find, and as it is, it's a bit incomplete, but here it is anyway.

-

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't fret Mic,

I can guarantee you that there are pics out there that don't flatter any of the celebrity feet that we see from time to time.

Take Hilary Duff for example. When she first became "legal" she had some pretty amazing feet pics that suddenly surfaced on the internet. With time though, I have seen some pretty nasty looking pics of her feet. Like you mentioned, the taloid style pics are poor because I feel the cameramen are more interested in making sure that the focus is on what the celebrity is doing rather than her feet. Us foot lovers get the grainy left-overs.

Then there are the "red carpet" pics where the celebrity does pose for them, but for one reason or another they decided to cancel their spa appointment that week, leaving us with chipped toe nail polish and dead skin. Not my cup of tea either.

But eventually, as in Hilary's case, Lord Lucan and others have dug up some pretty fine looking pics of her feet lately.

It makes me that much more grateful when I see a great pic of a certain celebrities feet that just makes me want to [Jerkoff] over. Almost like finding a diamond in the rough!

In Katie's case, just keep your eyes peeled and you will find your own special little surprise one of these days!

I reallly don't find her feet all that bad, as long as they are photographed properly...

[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry, but keep her toes out of the shot and their fine.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links