Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » first pics - my wife's sexy feet - A FEW MORE ----- 4/4/07 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: first pics - my wife's sexy feet - A FEW MORE ----- 4/4/07
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey there, and greetings from tampa. i've posted many comments here, but i've never had a chance until now to post pics of my wife's sexy feet and toes, so i thought i'd give it a go.

i got a new cellphone over the weekend and decided to try out the camera function. wife was sitting next to me on the couch with her feet in my lap, and, well, i had a natural subject for my practice session.

we've been married for 14 years (together for 16), and i'm fortunately to have a wife who absolutely ADORES having her toes sucked (I often can make her cum from that alone) and her feet fucked (she loves it when I use my load as a massage lotion). she's 38 years old, wears a size 8.5 shoe (9 in heels) and currently is wearing my favorite color of polish -- light pink, almost white.

let me know what you think ... if you like 'em, we'll post more ... hopefully with better quality. these are just my first attempt.

cheers,
DL

-
 -
 -

[ April 04, 2007, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: dicklipschitz ]

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice shots. She has good looking feet. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for sharing, they look great [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasu
Member # 21529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great ut decorate with a few toe rings and brightnail polish
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi all. just wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments, both here and through IM. here are a few more pictures ... these show off her arches rather nicely, and there's one where she's grinding her right foot squarely on my throbbing cock.

we were sitting on the couch together, watching TV, while i was fiddling with my cellphone. as she likes to do, she came over, slipped off her sandals and placed her feet in my lap. so, naturally, i put the phone down, gave her a lengthy foot rub and decided to take a few pictures. i acknowledge that my cellphone camera kinda sucks -- it's a phone, not a camera -- but you take the photo opportunities where you get them, right?

dee has gotten into the idea of letting me post these photos online. she's really intrigued by the idea that other guys are into her feet, too, so feel free to let us know what you're doing with her photos!

she says she'll model some new strappy shoes for me (i got a pocket PC cellphone, she got five pairs of sandals) very soon, so i'll use an actual camera for those.

she's already got the polish picked out -- salmon pink -- and i might be able to persuade her to slide on a toe ring or two, vasu.

until then, enjoy these!

-

-

-

-

[ April 01, 2007, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: dicklipschitz ]

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baseballfan
Board Regular
Member # 22024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baseballfan   Email baseballfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi ...... new here. just wanted to say these are nice pix. keep 'em coming.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VERY nice! Believe me... other guys are definitely into her feet! I have a Sony 4.2 megapixel I'm no longer using...

Greetings from Orlando!

B

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice nails! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice.....more please!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife has some very sexy feet. My wife loves the fetis I have also and helps me out.. [Smile]

Very nice feet [Smile]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

thanks to all of you guys ... dee thanks you, too!

we're working on some more photos -- with a better camera -- and hope to have some for you very soon. we're taking a brief vacation next week, so with after some cocktails and some time at the spa, i expect she will be in a very accommodating mood. [Smile]

cheers,
DL

DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

hi there. these aren't the updates promised ... these are a few "opportunity" pics. dee fell asleep on the couch last night and, well, i couldn't resist. these aren't top quality either -- again, it's a cellphone -- but should be enough to provoke a few comments. as you can tell, we're getting a little more revealing. enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice shots. Thanks. She has good looking feet and soles.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it is possible to see this fantastic feet covered with your c*m?
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Nice shots. Thanks. She has good looking feet and soles.

and thank you, my friend. you've been consistent with the compliments, and that excites dee a lot.

quote:
Originally posted by toes2:
it is possible to see this fantastic feet covered with your c*m?

working on it ... possibly next week, when we have time for a more formal photo session, maybe later. small steps involved here ... until two weeks ago, she didn't want me to post any pics at all! and now she's promised to model some of her new strappy sandals, so clearly we're moving in a positive direction.

i'm sure i can get some cumshot pictures ... it's only a matter of time. i just have to figure out how to bring up the subject with her -- it's important to get off on the right foot. or the left. (insert rimshot here)

some words of encouragement from you guys would help! tell her what you want to see, and maybe she'll be in an accommodating mood.

one warning, though: when we get those photos, i won't be able to post 'em here, though, because of the board rules, but i suspect i can post a link after i upload them to my host site.

cheers,
DL

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links