Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Andi's Pink

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi's Pink
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What up my friends?? Wow!! Nice comments,, thanks back to you... Here's a few more for you.. The pink toenails are off the richter!! they even look brighter to the eye,, the camera makes them look a little different...
LeDaemon: some sole shots on deck bro!!!
Any pose or angle preference???
Western: how are these for arches??
And McDonalds thought they had the real arches??
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good God almighty! Stunning! The nail colore is amazing. Such lovely feet. Thanks guys.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Thanks a lot...nice to see some beautiful toes again...too many soles here lately [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3rd & 4th pics: my favourite pose. 5th pic: amazing big toe!
I've been checking the pics forums the whole day just to see if you posted new pics of your wife's feet.
Aerodrew, a BIG thank you.
Honestly, i just can't find the words to describe the beauty of your wife's feet. Perhaps a new word should be invented...
I know Aerodrew, i'm getting too demanding (but it's your wife's feet's fault... lol), i want to ask you 2 things:
1) Can we see Andy's toes & arches in a mule? (like this pose)
 -
2) Can you please post (just for once) a few pics of Andy's hands from several angles? I'm trying to develop a way to guess how does a woman's feet look like through her hands (if i can't see her feet); i thought Andy's hands would be the perfect benchmark. If anyone have an idea about this subject please reply.

[ March 24, 2007, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Western ]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very beautiful pink toes. love the long toenailed look

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would luv to stick my piece between those arches, especially the 3rd pic. Lovely [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice. She has lovely feet. Thank you.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, yeah! Lovin' them! I can't wait to see her soles in my face!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy schneikies! Her feet and toes are amazing. I'd love to see some close ups of her toes wearing sandals. Yum! Lucky guy you are! And I too love the long toenailed look. Does she grow them longer? They look spectacular now. Thanks again.
Hey Western, I've been noticing similarities between hands and feet on women for years. I'd like to hear what you have to say on the subject. Email me if you like.

[ March 25, 2007, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: moldy ]

Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*speechless*

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] what can i say....im n luv i guess!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again for the replies.. I'm getting ready to put up some of the requests and some more new ones soon..You won't want to miss it!!
Western.. first, call me Drew and my wifes name is Andrea (which she never uses)and And"i" is what she goes by.
Also,, go ahead and request what you like,, it's all good!! She's really into looking at the comments too.
We will do our best..
Moldy,, I'm with you bro,, I prefer longer toenails too. Nikki's feet are a what I rate "A DIME... TOP OF DA LINE"
But, as far as my wifes toenails,,,she won't grow them out much longer than what you see.. one reason is they can break easier.
Look out for my next post!!
Peace

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Hey Western, I've been noticing similarities between hands and feet on women for years. I'd like to hear what you have to say on the subject. Email me if you like.

Hi Moldy, it's kind of a research i'm doing right now. I think it'll take some time. I just opened a new thread: "Feet & hands research" You might want to check it.
Drew PLEASE post pics of Andi's feet & hands there from several angles: toes (like the 1st & ESPECIALLY the 5th pic), arches (ESPECIALLY like the 3rd & 4th pic) & soles. (sorry for And"y", i guess i just memorized the name first time i had read it.)

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cummyfootlicker
Board Regular
Member # 20667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummyfootlicker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wishing my hands were her arches right now...she is stunning and makes me horny!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links