Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Feet & hands research

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet & hands research
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys, this thread is a research to try to guess the shape of women's feet through their hands. In my life experience, i noticed that hands give a very good indication about the feet's shape. We can all work on it & progress much faster. I think everybody is gonna enjoy it. I think it's going to take some time until foot fetishists become known worldwide & scientists start conducting researches about women's feet. Until then, let's start our own research.

1- You just have to post pics from several angles (if possible), as many as you can, showing clearly the feet AND hands of the SAME woman.
2- Put your observations if you want.
3- Hands or feet alone doesn't help at all.
4- Make sure you that the pics you post won't be inaccessible after a period of time (photobucket is good), if it happens, fix it.
5- Even if the feet & hands aren't perfect, DON'T hesitate to post them, because they all help.
6- This research focuses on the whole feet: toes, arches, soles, you name it.....
7- Please number your post for reference.
8- If you think the idea of this research is stupid, just move along.

There were very few cases were the hands were very beautiful, perfect fingers shape/length, but they looked NOTHING like their feet. Short toenails don't help toes look beautiful (in my opinion), but if they let their toenails grow, their toes would probably look MUCH more beautiful, so it's sometimes confusing.
(Andi please show us poses like these)
Post 1:
 -
 -  -
 -  -
 -
 -  -

[ March 25, 2007, 05:02 AM: Message edited by: Western ]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some of Andi's feet and hands together..I hope you will be able to get the data you need to conduct your research....
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am glad you are doing this study and I am curious to see some of the results, but have you ever thought a woman had nice feet because her hands were so sexy?....Yes probably....But a woman with fake nails who one day takes off her nails..depending on the woman ....can reveal some ugly fingers, so to be able to truely tell if a womans feet are pretty by looking at her hands..her hands must have her own natural nails and the nails must not be too long. This is just my opinion, but it has worked for me 75% of the time.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Longtoenaillvr,
i know exactly what you mean. I know that in my post, the fingernails are fake, but the finger length can help...
Thanks for posting your opinion, looking forward to read other people's opinion too.
And Drew & Andi, as always, thanks for the post.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am very interested in this at the current moment. It's always been of interest to me of course, but I really wanna be able to tell right now.
There's this girl I really like, and I've never seen her feet, and I've been trying to figure out by her hands. Her hands are like perfect, so I'm trying to picture her feet by them, because I REALLY wanna know lol. She's really small, as are her feet (I mean tiny) and her hands are as well, so I guess that's some relation, or at least she's proportionate...

Her hands and fingers have like the perfect shape, and her fingers are the right length and all in size order, etc.. She doesn't paint her nail either, so they're really nice looking and I'm assuming she doesn't paint her toes either (she doesn't really have time to spend doing that either). She does bite her fingernails, but they're still really good (I don't know how girls do that, I bite my nails and they are far from good lol) so that's another reason why she wouldn't paint them I guess. Regardless though she has really good nails. It's hard to make a relation. Also, her hands are rediculously soft. To be honest, they're the softest thing I've ever felt. Just imagine if her hands are that soft, something you use constantly for many things, imagine how soft her feet might be.

Just taking note of all the little things and trying to put them together to get an idea, I may be right, I may not be, hopefully I'll find out soon, I'll let you guys know.
Also, she's German, and German girls tend to have really nice feet, at least from the observations I've made. Hands may be a big idicator, but the rest of the body and some background info, plus the relation of the hands to the rest of the body also helps.

I've seen girls with nice hadns but nasty feet, or nasty hands but nice feet, or sometimes they're hadns actually do indication they're feet being nasty/nasty or nice/nice. It seems to be 50/50 on whether the hands are a good indicator. There's gotta be something that can help determine if they are or not.. hope this helps you guys get some ideas on this

*edit*
I don't have any pictures obviously, otherwise I wouldn't posted them, but this girl's hand are pretty similar to the hands of the girl in this
post. The 2nd picture is the best for relation. Take a look and you'll be able to see relations between them, so this might be similar.
Also, I had a dream about her a couple nights ago, and in the dream I saw her feet (sparing details lol), at least what I apparently imagined them to be, and they were very similar to the girl in that post. This might not help much because you have no pics to get proof for yourself, but it seems that the relations are similar, and this girl that I know's hands may be a very good indicator of her feet. So hmm

[ March 26, 2007, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: L0vinf337 ]

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links