Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » For the Andi fans as promised

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For the Andi fans as promised
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the biggest post yet... Soles for LaDameon and some other requests..
Also, on the flip side, I'm posting a short video clip... Don't get to excited, the quality blows..
Put your seatbelts on!!
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my! These are fantastic pics. Thanks so much. You can really see the tan when contrasted with those silver high heels. Love the way her toes stand up in a nice little row in her sandals. Perfection with her long pink toenails. Thanks again. Hope to see more closeups of those toes. Maybe close ups of the underside of her toes where you can see the underside of her long toenails beyond the ends of her toes. Yeah!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As always an extreme pleasure to see her perfect sexy feet!!!! thanks
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Aerodrew for getting the Missus to bare her sole for me! [Big Grin]

The tan looks great on her legs, feet, and butt! So, how soft do those soles feel???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Youpiiiiii!
that 4th pic is just so sexy, more of that pose please...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cummyfootlicker
Board Regular
Member # 20667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummyfootlicker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy! Wishing I could taste those delicious feet. Pulling my cock outta my pants for her right now.......
Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my god! Her tanned skin contrasts very well with her pink soles.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her soles r to die for they look sooo smooth, they must smell wonderful!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob82
Board Regular
Member # 13451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob82   Email footjob82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man! Andi's feet look amazing here! That hot pink color with her tan feet/legs... WOW! Damn you're lucky, Drew!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links