Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Vittoria's Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vittoria's Feet
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I licked those barefeet last night at my Foot Party in Phila!! She is unbelievable - the best, most wrinkled soles ever and she's a great girl with an awesome personailty to match!! If you are in the Philadelphia aea, please do yourself a favor and attend one of the foot worship parties and worship her feet IN-PERSON! Vittoria works our parties and is available for private sessions, too. Please email me for more info at flex1034@aol.com. Don't mis out on her - she is incredible!

Thanks!

John
www.phillyfootworship.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/2990

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow u are a very stunning young lady
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vittoria Erotica   Author's Homepage   Email Vittoria Erotica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone! I hope you are drooling over my feet. That makes me hot and wet in panties!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 67 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some nice soles there. Wonder how they smell? [Bow Down]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troy21
Major Player
Member # 19758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troy21   Email troy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those are gorgeous
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for posting pics of your red toes. They look delicious !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vittoria Erotica   Author's Homepage   Email Vittoria Erotica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes you'll have to get down and smell and lick my feet. [Big Grin]

Glad you liked the red toes. I like my nails red, pink, or black!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 67 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Magnificent soles! [Drool] Thanks for posting! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am you're devoted Aussie slave!!!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

Oooh I love it! Come from all around the world and lick my feet. I'm waiting!

My feet always need to be worshipped.

--------------------
 -

pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vittoria Erotica:
yes you'll have to get down and smell and lick my feet. [Big Grin]

Glad you liked the red toes. I like my nails red, pink, or black!

those are all sexy colors.

oh btw, is there anyway you can clone yourself and fly to ct?? [Big Grin] then your needs to have your feet licked and sucked and would be more than satisfied [Wink]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

hahaha no but you can come to me to lick those soles.

--------------------
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're quite beautiful with amazing feet.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im another aussie thats lovin your sensational feet!they are super sexy,as is the rest of you.i would love to worship your awsome feet,especially lick & kiss your sexy soles,they look so soft!im hard just thinking about it! [Drool]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vittoria Erotica
Loyal Member
Member # 21753

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
You're quite beautiful with amazing feet.

[Big Grin] thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links