Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Paige&Madison's $20 Spring Break Sole Spread (Ultra HQ Dial-up Warning)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paige&Madison's $20 Spring Break Sole Spread (Ultra HQ Dial-up Warning)
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paige & Madison are 18 and 21 year old sisters on Spring break who were out at the beach when Madison's tattooed size with size 7 feet caught my eye. They were a bit shy about showing their feet at first until offered $20 each to take their shoes off for a close-up peek at their fantastic pink bare soles. Ultra Hi-Def VidClip preview: http://californiabeachfeet.com/images/VidClipDemos/PMHDV.wmv
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ April 02, 2007, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely mind bogglingly fantastic!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet those feet stink !! They are both beautiful, and they’re feet are amazing.

I would love to smell them right out of they’re shoes!!

Thanks Guy for another great post.. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuller
Board Regular
Member # 20918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you are my hero! thanks for sharing...one of your best finds!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hammy
Board Regular
Member # 6720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the best pictures ive ever seen on the forum!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good thing you got her to take off those balerina shoes, those things drive me nuts!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love these low cut slip on shoes with no socks that have become popular with college age girls. One of the main things I look for when considering whether or not to approach. Keeps their soles nice and fleshy moist for us.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the flats..the tat's...and of course, the sexy sexy feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely photos and two awesome looking girls. I always love your photos. You were lucky they had such pretty feet...you can never know beforehand with closed shoes. [Wink]

I´m not a fan of those kind of shoes, though....I simply hate it when closed shoes are in fashion. Last summer too many girls were running around with closed shoes. I prefer the years when flip-flops or open toed heels were in.

Btw...it would be awesome if you could post clickable thumbs in future...it took ages for the photos to load, even though I have a high-speed connection.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like the one on the left the one on the right has chipped polish and her nails aren't as nice

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

"You were lucky they had such pretty feet...you can never know beforehand with closed shoes."
 -

Exactly right. All part of the thrill of opening the package. Look at their pretty young faces, how bad could their feet possibly be? I'm willing to take my chances when they're young and cute. Sandals are great for previewing and casual everyday enjoyment, but the soles are often dry. Then again perfect nails straight out of the shoes for a surprise photo-shoot are rare. The best part about shoes is that it keeps their soles warm moist fragrant and fleshy pink. And yes, thumbnails from now on.

[ April 02, 2007, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links