Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » I met an angel *pics* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I met an angel *pics*
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last summer, I was walking in the woods, enjoying nature. I was following this little path until I reached a clearing. And there she was ...

I saw an angel!!!

-
Her name was Sam.
She told me she had been following the same path as me, and she decided to sit on the soft green grass for a moment, because her feet were tired.

She showed me her pretty feet :
 -

She gently removed her flip flops and started masssaging her feet.
 -

She also showed me that walking around in the forrest with flip flops, had made her soft feet a bit dirty
 -

-

Might as well walk around barefoot, she said. And she started following me home ...
 -

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible! Cute girl with awesome feet. Fantastic shots too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i cant believe noone is posting!

--------------------

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great toes
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
first pic is my favorite

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleman5
Loyal Member
Member # 20554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman5   Email Soleman5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I gotta spend more time in the woods. Very nice
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great story to compliment these superb feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amgel indeed! Great soles! Thank you Audrey!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THE BEST OF BEST PICS OF BEAUTY GIRL FEET IN SEXY FFLOPS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Omg she's perfect. Must have more please [Big Grin]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Soleman5:
I gotta spend more time in the woods. Very nice

yeah me too [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sam is the most beautiful model I ever met. And she is so sweet and innocent! I hope I can book her again this summer. Last year I got 3 photosets of her and couple of videos

--------------------

Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She also has a very beautiful face!!
Audrey can you please post more of her?

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

I will.. but not now. Maybe when i get closer to launching my site!

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you draw me a map on how to get here [Nana] j/k.. You definatley had an excellent find in the woods there... NICE! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links