Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Renee from Reneesfeet.com Nylons Exposed!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Renee from Reneesfeet.com Nylons Exposed!
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, I have the pleasure to host a photo set of Renee at www.norcalfeet.com.Here is a sexy preview of Renee and her gorgeous feet from www.reneesfeet.com . She loves to show of her perfectly pedicured feet in all types of shoes and stockings. Her long toes, silky smooth soles, and deep brown eyes just make you want more!! Again, dont forget to check her site out at www.reneesfeet.com . Its only a click away!
 -
 -
 -
[Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot hot HOT! Great feet and beatutiful legs too!! What size shoe is she? Thanks for sharing Wrinklesguys.
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous!!!! What size? Pretty face too! More, More, More!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it says on her website..she didn't give me that info,however if I was to guess maybe 7.5 or 8 by the looks of them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow ! She is adorable....I wish we could see some cloe-ups of her toes
because it looks like she may be sporting a French pedicure....

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Wow ! She is adorable....I wish we could see some cloe-ups of her toes
because it looks like she may be sporting a French pedicure....

Yea..a little tease of her toes there. And they do look nice.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aggg ba ba blah blah.... [Drool] (Toe-tally speechless)....

The photography, choice of pics, on top a Sexy model....... AWESOME!!!! I'm gettin off on these.... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is a knockout!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy
the top of her toes please...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last pic is great!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So wrinklesguy, did you take those pics or did she send em to you?

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
....and she has such a sexy & mischevious look on her face
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stryder: She sent them to me..I WISH I took them, that would be alot of fun for sure!

--------------------
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's great. Her contribution set is fantastic.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links