Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Ms. Jessica

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ms. Jessica
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ms. Jessica's feet are awfully familiar...

http://wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/msjessica/20070330/MSJ07033001.jpg

http://wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/msjessica/20070330/MSJ07033004.jpg

http://wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/msjessica/20070330/MSJ07033008.jpg

Didnt she used to go by Michelle?

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome looking feet. I love her soles, especially. Is she a Wu's member?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I recognize those feet, and I believe shes a former foot model.

(eff stands for eyeforfeet [Wink] )

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waimea
Board Regular
Member # 3824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Waimea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my... I'd like to see them in hose!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very familiar indeed. I have always wondered what had happened. HMMM... Very nice and sexy feet, she was always one of my very favorites.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YES !! I was thinking the same thing.......it's her pinky toes that are the give-away !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful toes and toenails, I love them...

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recognise them too, one of my fav models as well, nice to see more of her.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think so, eff. Wonder if anyone else know for sure.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found her excrutiatingly hot, whoever she is, and emailed her to tell her about my severe loss of body fluids over her pics. I'm mad about anklets to begin with, and have an intense, uncontrollable passion for ones slung low over the ankle like hers was.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links