Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Audry's all day feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Audry's all day feet
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Audry had been walking around all day in her gym shoes...she covered much ground during the day...I was with her and it was quite a journey I must say. A long day of touring the city and she was more than ready to peel her shoes and socks off of her tired feet.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow thoes are some beautiful feet [Big Grin]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
driver
Board Regular
Member # 14822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for driver         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! [Drool]
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! especially the sock pics!!
Thanks!

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great soles there Audry, many thanks [Wink]

Tomlintm that's a HUGE avatar [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Audrey is awe-inspiring!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pics Dave! I gotta agree with Phil, those soles are awesome!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audry
Board Regular
Member # 21759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was a long day and I was exhausted!! Thanks for enjoying a part of my evening in which I was anticipating, taking off my shoes and socks and freeing my sweaty, stinky feet.

--------------------
Come see me at http://www.feetexposure.com comming soon!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My god Audry that is the second only set of pics I have seen and I have fallen for your feet big time (please not tell the girlfriend!). Some lovely feet and the sock pictures are very nice just can dream about worshipping them.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another [Drool] inspiring post Dave and Audrey!

I love the way you "unwrapped" those beauties...Oh and the tired foot massage offer still stands...Lord knows I could use the practice!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole_luver
Board Regular
Member # 22028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole_luver   Author's Homepage   Email sole_luver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nicce reall nice!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent shots. You have lovely feet and soles. Thanks, Audry.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're amazing!! I just knew they were gonna be über stinky!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, my pants got really tight in the crotchel area.
Thanks for posting those pics!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite one is the sixth shot where her soles are flexed toward the camera...WOW!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links