Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Winter Meets Spring

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Winter Meets Spring
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a great crossover shot of the two seasons colliding, snow meeting flip flops. Oh yeah that's right snow, you're going to melt away so our girls can come out and play (in their flip flops).

-

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pic.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've actually come across that picture before on Webshots and it's a great shot of her flip-flops there with the snow. By the way, that's a pretty cool 'signature' you have there!

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE IT! Beautiful feet, gorgeous color toes, flip-flops and snow.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
I've actually come across that picture before on Webshots and it's a great shot of her flip-flops there with the snow. By the way, that's a pretty cool 'signature' you have there!

~AF05~

Thank you AFfootdude, it was something fun I wanted to try.
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links