Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Debbie Greenwood's EXTREMELY Sexy Toes! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Debbie Greenwood's EXTREMELY Sexy Toes!
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE her sexy vanilla toes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGX0uIs42jc

Too sexy!

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
luv that british accent...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i never post negative comments in here, i'm about to do it because she is not a model or a member's wife or girlfriend. Her toes are sooo unsexily short that i actually found her feet ugly.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit, her feet are extremely sexy... thanks a lot for that clip. And, to whom ever likes long toes, that's gross. Who wants feet that look like hands? Anyways.. great clip, just great!
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post 
Not the best toes but I'll take em.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great clip! I don't mind her toes at all!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That queer fucker kind of squashes the mood.... [Confused]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i never post negative comments in here, i'm about to do it because she is not a model or a member's wife or girlfriend. Her toes are sooo unsexily short that i actually found her feet ugly.

Must be the blindness.

--------------------

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I absolutely fucking love her toes! I love feet and toes of all shapes, but I have a fondness for pudgy little toes. They tend to smell so nice coming out of a pair of shoes. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote"Must be the blindness."

It must be. botton line is that i don't see it, i'm just not into such little feet and toes. i should know better not to post negative comments, this was my first and last. see you brothers.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
quote"Must be the blindness."

It must be. botton line is that i don't see it, i'm just not into such little feet and toes. i should know better not to post negative comments, this was my first and last. see you brothers.

Yup.

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All i can say is that i am not a fan of this one

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

LOL Dang.

--------------------

pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
i dont think theyre that bad, her toenails are still sexy, if they werent then id have to side w/ the naysayers

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked it!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links