Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » lamdaman - Love your new model Ina

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lamdaman - Love your new model Ina
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since you no longer have a forum on your site thought I would post here. Ina is a very attractive girl and has honestly some of the best soles I've ever seen (and I've seen a few). I would have posted a pic but of course thats down to you, I bet if you added a few preview pics here you would get a lot of new members [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh btw fantastic job on the redesign, I can't get enough of the 3000 pixel resolution [Tongue]
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks James [Smile] ive posted two pics here of Ina in another thread now [Smile] I can agree on Inas soles, they are flawless and very sexy indeed [Smile] (i posted a sole pic in the other thread).

Glad you like the new 3000 pixels photos [Smile] if someone wants to i can post some 3000 pixels photos as well [Smile] if you have a favorite photo of her that you think need to be shown, please feel free to post it [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Thanks for the go ahead, this is my fav pic from the series:

-

Thats what I'm talking about [Hump]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links