Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » More of 18 y/o Amy...She has really enjoyed reading your comments!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More of 18 y/o Amy...She has really enjoyed reading your comments!!
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

Here are a few more pics that Amy and I prepared for you this morning. She has really enjoyed all your compliments so far and would LOVE to read more. I am going to teach her how to use this forum so she can respond to you personally.

She is really enjoying this new experience so please make her feel welcome. She is a really cool chickadee!

-

-

-

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
i like her soles/ toes, bro keep posting them

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amy has some soft looking bottoms; I would like to see tops to get the other half to this story. [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amyspetitefeet
Board Regular
Member # 22279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amyspetitefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!

I got my screen name!

Thanks for all your comments guys!

[Smile]

--------------------
Teach me more about foot fetish. My husband will really appreciate it!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amy has awesome feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amyspetitefeet:
Hey!

I got my screen name!

[Smile]

Hey Amy, your feet look great! Keep working with this guy, you'll go far!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amyspetitefeet:
Hey!

I got my screen name!

[Smile]

Welcome aboard and enjoy your ride [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we're going to create a 'monster' here.. but i'm not complaining.

Amy.. nice tootsies... very cute... soft looking. and your feet reminds me a lot of my lady's feet.. really sexy!!!

have fun and enjoy.

RPM

p.s. if you ever decide to take requests.... i've got a few ideas cooking.. but for now.. make yourself at home.. enjoy the site.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's got graceful, feminine feet. Put some nice sandals or flip-flops on and point her toes (wrinkle her soles- they're hot!).

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stavolop
Board Regular
Member # 4660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stavolop   Email Stavolop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn those are some real sexy feet

What size are they? Big Small?

--------------------
GL

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can we see more of the tops of her feet?

They look very nice though!! [Smile]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow her soles look very very soft [Big Grin]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovely.are they ticklish? [Smile]

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very very nice
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links