Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Jules sheer hose for your MF'n nose!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jules sheer hose for your MF'n nose!!!!
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 14 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,

Few more pics we snapped yesterday night... Jules wore these hose all day, at work and at night, she didn't take her feet out of her shoes until we went to bed.... 16+ hours..... My gawd.... they were amazing, so we wanted to show ya'll. There was an end result, but can't show it here, check Newbies for that.... hushtool pics....

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

PS...If anyone is interested Jules is going to start selling her worn shoes and hose, if you have seen something you like let us know, or if you have any requests. Let her know for how long to wear them too!!!! PM me or Jules.

Cheers

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh nice sweet sexy
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
16 hours? I bet the end result was quite "fragrant".

I love that color nail polish on her toes, not to mention that the bottoms of her feet look great too! Awesome pics!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to take a sniff!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links