Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » my feet please (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my feet please
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -

I know you will love it..

"Whacked out cum babe"
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot shots, Britney. I have to wonder if it tickled when your soles were written on. Oh, and I'm guessing the note you have was NOT written for me, lol!

Mitch (Real name Mitchell)

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
4th pitcher really did it fer me @!!!!!!!@ ! [Eek!] [Cool] [Drool] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahhhhh ... heck ....

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elongated second toe man
Board Regular
Member # 22368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elongated second toe man   Email elongated second toe man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Women with elongated second toes...gotta luv'em!! Always dug her feet.

--------------------
Elongated Second Toe man

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A very lickable tush, indeed, Britney Sweetstink. Between that tush and those beautiful feet you'll plumb wear out a guys tongue.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are cool, especially that last shot [Evil Grin] . Mitchel is a lucky dude [Wink] [Big Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
downsish
Board Regular
Member # 17849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for downsish   Email downsish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brit, i definitevely love you [Thud] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gorgeous feet and a gorgeous ass = gorgeous woman; and that you are.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dont get me started on writing on feet!

Hot shots, Britney, as always. The vid is amazing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You just gotta love Britney's soles. They're so sexy.

I really liked the video clip! I think all us guys wish we could do that sort of thing to an ex-girlfriend or two. [Laugh]

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
female foot aroma lover
Board Regular
Member # 10312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for female foot aroma lover   Author's Homepage   Email female foot aroma lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Brit,you are a blessig to all of us.I am sure mitch is not the only one who'll love to lick that ass of yours.Lol.

--------------------
I love the smell of the female foot

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn. I was hoping to see those soft soles covered with cum....

Hot clip, Brit. Thanks.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
gorgeous feet and a gorgeous ass = gorgeous woman; and that you are.

Amen to that!

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by female foot aroma lover:
...I am sure mitch is not the only one who'll love to lick that ass of yours.Lol.

[Evil Grin] LOL.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links