Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Woman posted a clip of her soles & toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Woman posted a clip of her soles & toes
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This woman coincidentally landed on my website and wanted to know what I think of her feet...so she posted a clip of her soles & toes on Youtube.

I thought IŽd share it with you.

She`s a little insecure about her feet.
Please leave her a friendly comment because then she might post some more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPQ3Yt17wsg

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they look nice, i wouldn't mind seeing more of them.....

... [Jerkoff] who am i kidding, she's prefect!!!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the clip Hal! What a great vid!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think her little feet are very pretty. Good on her!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Hal, introduce her to us nice boys at Wu's! She's an interesting gal.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see the vid yet, as youtube is acting up. What's her name?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nitesh
Loyal Member
Member # 18658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitesh   Author's Homepage   Email nitesh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful soles, want more of them.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like em [Big Grin]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice!!
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saw this already, nothing to be insecure, wonderful soles! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armada
Board Regular
Member # 14273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armada   Email armada   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice soles!!
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veteater
Loyal Member
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veteater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We ought to introduce her to the site. She'll love her feet when we're done with her.....I'd suck those toes [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links