Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » candid foot pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: candid foot pics
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here are some pics of girls in my classes and around the dorms that i've taken. i hope you guys like them [Smile]
nicole from physics class(i JUST took these today during lecture:
 -
 -
 -

meg. she hangs out with us:
 -
 -
 -
here's the video of meg that these screen caps were taken from: http://files.filefront.com/100_0623mov/;7261947;;/fileinfo.html

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lorie (REALLY soft soles):
 -
 -

jane (punk girl):
 -
 -
 -

asian girl in one of my computer classes:
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

this girl is a track star. you'd never know it because her feet are so nice, though. i posted these pics on another forum and people REALLY seemed to like her:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
here's a vid of her doing some footplay. she's very energetic! http://files.filefront.com/100_1016mov/;7233898;/fileinfo.html

--------------------

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice pictures. I especially loved the shots of Meg's soles. Thanks, Killa.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Somthing about candid shots really makes me horny.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
this girl is a track star. you'd never know it because her feet are so nice, though. i posted these pics on another forum and people REALLY seemed to like her:

Dude, I can see why other people liked her!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love stuff like that. It was in school that I realized that I had an attraction to women's feet. The right glimpse at the right pose from just the right angle gave me butterflies in my stomach! i felt (and still feel) hypnotized by them. She has that quality.

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some great shots! Brings back many great memories from college.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marja
Board Regular
Member # 15887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovely
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links