Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » A fast hello from Dafne and me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A fast hello from Dafne and me!
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the last one the best. Interesting tattoo. Keem 'em coming!!
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dafne has incredible feet and ironicially so does Melisa (featured left of screen) from feet in jeans. You can also see Melisa on Naomi's world where you can find some of the best shots of her on the web.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...some sexy peds there!

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely...thanks for posting!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome Mel..you girls are natural foot models!Thanks for sharing

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mel, i've been a fan of you since i first saw you on feetaly. you're simply beautiful

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love tats on feet. Thanks

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is there a gallery of this upcoming Mel?

soft sole lover

Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deggs
Board Regular
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deggs   Email Deggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The hello was too fast, need more Mel and Dafne! haha

Looking lovely as usual ladies.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome soles shots. Thank you!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really enjoyed those photos. Hope there's a few more.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always a pleasure to see those wonderful soles... Thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, thanks for all that response! it's always great to post pics for you guys! [Smile]

sorry to disappoint you, there's no gallery of this coming, we've taken those pics especially for you in the forum! but soon we'll post a cool gallery of me together with nina, the "new girl" on dafnefetish! i'm sure you will all love it...and nina! [Wink]

killa: i'm always happy to hear from someone that remembers me from the "good old feetaly times"! [Wink]

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links