Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Feet & Soles! Must See! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet & Soles! Must See!
Tyler Durden
Board Regular
Member # 10360

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eliza has started a new free foot site with lots of photos and a blog.

The site is still under construction but the blog and photo gallery are up and working.

Eliza's new site it located here:
http://www.footgurl.com

Also Eliza's foot blog is here:
http://www.footgurl.com/myBlog

And last but not least - Eliza's free foot photo gallery:
http://www.footgurl.com/gallery

Please let us know what you think.

-Tyler & Eliza Durden

[ May 15, 2007, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Tyler Durden ]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great slender feet with heavenly high arches!! Thanks

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet look nice! Keep posting. [Smile]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nanapants
Board Regular
Member # 22259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nanapants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the long toes ! and your soles are grat to , keep on posting you rock !
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus look at those arches!!

FANTASTIC!!!

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Slender feet, high arches, long toes...and are those bondage cuffs around her ankles?? HOT! Especially loved the sole shot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow i love thoes feet [Big Grin]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hervesanchez
Loyal Member
Member # 22232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hervesanchez   Email hervesanchez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful!

--------------------
The right angle, the right pose of a beautiful female foot is one of the most elegant and seductive sights ever. . .

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love her very high arches, sculpted heels, and the upside-down valentine shape of the front of the balls of her feet. So definitely keep posting more of her!!!

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, her feet are really hot. Killer arch and they look so soft and fuckable! I'd love to see more.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow those long plump toes are truly sexy.
I sure would love to get upclose to those toes.
Thanks a lot for sharing these great pics!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler Durden
Board Regular
Member # 10360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks all! I'll work on getting some more photos posted this evening.

Feetness, do you want close ups of her toes from the top? bottom? Front?

-Tyler

Posts: 27 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my God. I would die for those soles.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice. Loved the 4th pic the best: I'd use those soles as a pillow. [Bow Down]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkiefeet
Board Regular
Member # 17774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkiefeet         Edit/Delete Post 
brilliant, just right up my street
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links