Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New Foot Model. I need your thoughts. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Foot Model. I need your thoughts.
Tyler Durden
Board Regular
Member # 10360

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally I love these feet.

The model in these photos is a bit shy about her feet though.

She told me that in school the other kids would make fun of her feet, long toes and high arches.

I think they're gorgeous. Do you agree?

Do you want this beautiful girl to keep modeling her feet for us?

Please let us know. Thanks!

-

-

-

-

-

Are you still interested in more?

-Tyler

[ May 03, 2007, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Tyler Durden ]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My gawd her soles are devine, not to mention her awesome long toes! Yes more pics!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
MY GOD!!!! I am speechless! Her soles are stunning not to mention her toes! I'd spend a day at least on each toe! Can we get pics of the tops of her peds? MORE MORE MORE!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would not have made fun of her feet, I think her
feet are beautiful. I would love to see more pics of her beautiful feet. [Thud] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great looking goodies (soles), what about the top half??? The glass is half full so to speak [Smile] . I would like to see more of this gal, if she is up for showcasing her goodies to us [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning soles...want more soles & toes...
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starscream4
Board Regular
Member # 22455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starscream4   Email Starscream4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes she should definetly continue to model. She has amazing feet all around. Lovely soles, beautiful long toes, and nice arches.

--------------------
"Since when do you bow to your rivals?" -Seto Kaiba

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, you have to keep her!! Yes she is so amazing as are her high arches!! She definitely a gem and one of a kind [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot gal, VERY VERY HOT feet!!!

This one is a keeper!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! Keeep!
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she doesnt need to be shy about them at all. they're sexy

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden:
Personally I love these feet.

She told me that in school the other kids would make fun of her feet, long toes and high arches.

Did she go to school with a bunch of fags???? You can tell her that we all think her feet are exquisite and will be worshipped by all of us from afar!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lathan888
Loyal Member
Member # 6178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lathan888   Email lathan888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she cant be that concerned about them if she has tats on her feet...to draw attention.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JerJacob
Board Regular
Member # 14963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerJacob   Author's Homepage   Email JerJacob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AWESOME
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
more!! [Drool] i don't know what the others are thinking, those are some sexy feet.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links