Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » my gf's sexy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my gf's sexy feet
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

what do u guys think. they r so sexy

[ May 05, 2007, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: oliver2788 ]

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YEAH! TOE IMPRINTS IN SMELLY FLIP FLOPS& BEUTY FEET!STINKY ODOR?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your gf has beautiful looking feet. I love her toes, and her toenails. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm] all that needs to be said really.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
hot arches! Love the toes too! Thanks for the post bro!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks guys. she has some sexy soles also. stinky odor yes but her feet smell sooooo good. my favorite pedicure she got was in black or dark purple. i wish i can get the pics bigger and better looking if u all no a program let me know.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are very sexy.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

thanks guys
my GF loves ur comments. later on she gave me a footjob while i was smelling her flip flops. that was some great action.

killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aw, you lucky bastard [Bow Down]

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

yes i was but i loved every second of it. smelling her flip flops and getting a footjob at the same time that's awesome. i love my GF'S feet i would worship her feet everyday. sometimes her feet smell and taste a little fruity. i love that smell and taste.
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fruity tasting, eh? would be interesting to lick a girl's foot and be like "hmmm, tastes like strawberries" [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

ur funny lol but that's kind of how it smelled and taste. but it still had that cold cheese odor. by the which i love also. if u would were in my position u would say the same thing. and u would love the taste, smell and the look of her feet.
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

oh i'm sure i would [Mmm]
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

yeah buddy. right now i'm enjoying the smell of her socks. she just got done jogging for one hour or so. mmmmmmmmmm yummy that scent instant boner. she is awesome to have foot sex with. she knows how to make me happy and i also know how to make her happy. the last three days we had foot sex. and everyday is different and i love every single second of it.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links