Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Champagne's feet (Mature)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Champagne's feet (Mature)
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This goes along with my reply in the 60+ thread from the Talk section.

Here are a few from the current free sections.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope everyone can view them. After I posted them three of them didn't show up because apparently they were "too hot for this site to handle" but all they are are foot shots. If you can't see them all just refresh the page and they should all show up.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see the what you are talking about... not bad. It is cool to see a mature older woman who still have some "gusto" about sex/life and not scared to show it vs. playing bingo at the VFW [Big Grin] [Cool] . Roni of RonisParadise.com comes to my mind and she is bad ass, too. [Evil Grin] I would love to do that classic machine [Blush] .

[ May 05, 2007, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jam da man
Board Regular
Member # 22935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jam da man   Email jam da man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the pics footspy
Posts: 36 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is beautiful, and so are her toes. Great for a mature woman.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fantastic feet never age and she is beautiful
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links