Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Getting my face massaged by her feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting my face massaged by her feet!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now at LeDaemon's Foot Fetish Clipstore: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/880

-
Face Mash 3
He is laying under the table waiting for his reward. Having his face pulverized under her sweaty, smelly size 9 feet! She steps on and mashes his face first in her dirty leather thong sandals until she kicks them off to get his face with her bare feet. She squeezes all over his face with her toes, grinds under her heels, and rubs her sweaty soles all over his face.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's hot. i wish i would be down there.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that looks oh so nice... thanks for sharing LeDaemon
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW ! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy! ;-)
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
love that title since that is the best way to phrase it IMO!! I love the feet to face massages [Big Grin] thx for the gif

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's perfect. [Thumbs Up]

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
love that title since that is the best way to phrase it IMO!! I love the feet to face massages [Big Grin] thx for the gif

I know you ain't no stranger to these dude! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links