Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My new g/f is into feet big time (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My new g/f is into feet big time
softandsexysoles
Major Player
Member # 878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softandsexysoles   Email softandsexysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finally!!! I feel like I hit loto...

-

--------------------
Softandsexysoles@hotmail.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3143

Posts: 209 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Softandsexysoles. Seriously, I know it is so wonderful to meet someone who is really into what you crave. This is a milestone worth celebrating and expressing... again, congrats on your great find. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] we find ourselves quite stimulated ............. yes........ we do .... [Drool]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent shot! She has lovely feet. Thanks for sharing. I'm happy that you found someone who shares the same interest as you. Good Luck to you both.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that is the best feeling in the world to find a girl who is truly into feet. One additional thing you might slowly try to reveal is if she is also into other girl's feet. Good luck... and great sole!

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great soles, can we look forward to seeing more?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you man! I concur- it's like hitting the lotto when you realize your "main squeeze" is going to give you lots of foot action!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You did hit the lotto! She has wonderful soles!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softandsexysoles
Major Player
Member # 878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for softandsexysoles   Email softandsexysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys. I will be posting more. I can't wait to show her this she's going to love it...

--------------------
Softandsexysoles@hotmail.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3143

Posts: 209 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is one gorgeous foot!!! how old is she?please post more!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We wanna see her toes... [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful soles, and yes, i know that wonderful feeling of finding someone who's into exactly what you are

its cause for celebration [Cheers]

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post 
If her tops match her soles, THEN we can say that she has sexy feet.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Justfeet
Board Regular
Member # 17517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justfeet   Email Justfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats one promising set of feet..please please we want more
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links