Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Black Suede Open Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Black Suede Open Toes
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
ohhhh the pressure ---> hahaha

ok ok
tonight I will be posting more - nekked toes anyone??
I am actually in the middle of polishes and I am currently RUNNING AROUND NEKKED!! LMAO

naked toes would do fine [Big Grin] you and Naked seem like they go great together no matter what [Wink]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMFG!!!!It doesn't get any better!!!
Please no "nekked" your toes were meant to pe painted!!!! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:

live with it [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cummyfootlicker
Board Regular
Member # 20667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummyfootlicker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
keep posting MD and i promise to keep jerking off for you...
Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Mommie thank you for sharing and pampering us.
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have great taste in shoes, MD. Those look great on you.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
that sounds promising *hint hint*

[Laugh] on so many levels!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
ohhhh the pressure ---> hahaha

ok ok
tonight I will be posting more - nekked toes anyone??
I am actually in the middle of polishes and I am currently RUNNING AROUND NEKKED!! LMAO

Gosh I wish I was there! LOL!!!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

don't get me w-rong
I love a great paintjob

but I have to let them breathe or the nails get that "yellowing" to them [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

don't get me w-rong
I love a great paintjob

but I have to let them breathe or the nails get that "yellowing" to them [Smile]

I'll take them anyway you are willing to post!Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[Laugh] on so many levels!!

keep talking [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too hot to handle. Blue jeans and heels are great together. Awesome set MD.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Prettyfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prettyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Prettyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the shoes. Just enough toe cleavage to tease them.

pf

Posts: 71 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*please forgive me for what I am about to do*

I'd love to be stepped on by those blue suede shoes.

I'll be here all week, please try the veal and tip your waiter.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NyAd
Loyal Member
Member # 25092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NyAd   Email NyAd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you are making me mad!

--------------------
 -

Regards...
NyAd

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links