Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » CLASSIC www.size10andup.com pics! Updating again soon! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CLASSIC www.size10andup.com pics! Updating again soon!
balashankara
Loyal Member
Member # 4014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for balashankara         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone!
I feel like i'm reuniting with long lost family members [Smile] ). I'm the webmaster of www.size10andup.com , and have not been around to update the site for a while for i've been busy with my professional life. Here's some of the old samples for those who have not seen my site just to post something fun along this blurb.
I'm also in the process of starting a new site beginning of June as well as continuing size10andup.
Will let you guys know, and will be posting some of the new pics as teasers as well,
Good to back , Gabe www.size10andup.com
ps: for those who don't know these girls yet:
1st Brie size 11-12
2nd,3rd,4th Madison size 10
5th, 6th Amber size 10 and a half
 -
 -

-

-

-

-

[ May 16, 2007, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: balashankara ]

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
great to see ya back! i always thought size 10 and up is one of the greatest preferences to have on feet.

the bigger the better IMO and size 10 is the perfect starting point for what is considered big based on the stiffness factor of my panel judge [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
KUDOS to whomever posted that last photo...

ABSOLUTELY mouth watering! [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
balashankara
Loyal Member
Member # 4014

Hey thanks for the "welcome back"!
I'm glad you guys like the photos, and that you remember me and my site.
I'll be throwing out some more pics from www.size10andup.com soon, as well as some brand new shots from the upcoming site! (which has not been officially named yet [Smile] )
thanks for the support
Gabe www.size10andup.com

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your very pretty
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
balashankara
Loyal Member
Member # 4014

Just to let you
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have any pic of of your model Rene that you can post?
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
balashankara
Loyal Member
Member # 4014

I will post some pics of Rene soon!!
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome, thanks alot.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nitesh
Loyal Member
Member # 18658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitesh   Author's Homepage   Email nitesh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GORGEOUS. do you have pictures of Indian girls feet? i sure hope u do, and are willing to put some up here.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice looking girl on the second pic. Thaks for sharing [Wink]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediknight
Board Regular
Member # 12936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gabe, you need to change the dates on your updates to 2007!!!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what a large playground for my appendage....

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
big feet = [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Joint] [Cool]

Thanks for posting these gems!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links