Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » More Dlightful (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Dlightful
Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CHECK OUT PAGE 2 FOR THE NEWER PICS. PUT THEM THERE BY ACCIDENT.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 20, 2007, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Dlightful ]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] OMFG YOU HAVE TO POST MORE OF THESE!!!
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful! You have such lovely feet and soles. Thanks, dlightful.

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll eat'em up [Drool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me start by saying these are definitely pretty feet.

But my favorite type of feet in comparison to these are as it goes.

The length of these toes are nice and long and rather slender.

I prefer a bit shorter ( but not too stubby)and also a bit thicker.

the nailpolish color is excellent and the color of the foot itself is superb and very attractive.

I also like the design of the toes but like it more when the big toe is longest and then each toe slowly follows in pattern to getting shorter and is symmetrically from longest to shortest.

Just telling you an ideal sexiest Foot IMO and in no way am I putting these spectacular feet down. I just needed a great looking foot to make my statement on how my ideal female foot is.

[Smile]

sorry to hijack (In a way)

PS: please post more of your soles. preferrabley the underside of your toes and ball of your foot.

also smelly feet are also a plus! [Smile]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hod_up
Board Regular
Member # 18993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hod_up   Email hod_up   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovin the dry soles, btw what size are they?
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only one word i can use here...Dlightful ! And says it all really
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awsome pics,your soles are so sexy,please post more!
cheers.

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your name says it all Dlightful!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkledsoleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 20835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkledsoleslover   Author's Homepage   Email wrinkledsoleslover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice soles. i love the two first pics.
please post more!
[Drool]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice feet.. lovable toes and sexy soles!

Thanks!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the great comments!! For hod_up they are a size 9. Let me know if you want to see more.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um yeah...we want to see more. I am a member of your Yahoo Group and visit regularly to see pics of your delicious feet. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dlightful:
Thanks for the great comments!! For hod_up they are a size 9. Let me know if you want to see more.

Hell yeah id love to see more [Woot]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links